Never Give Up, Never Stop Trying & Never Give up on Faith

Posted 5:53 AM by Samuel Moo in
Sometimes in life, I felt down and Lost, I totally don't know what to do? How, I usually will tell myself to face it, sometimes I could but sometimes I couldn't.

A few minutes ago, I was updating my Facebook and watching Warren Buffett talks on MBA, is quite interesting by the way he talked , he is one of my "Hero" or should I say he is my Idol to look upon to him, to be like him and learn from him. Then, I saw a video uploaded in my Facebook, this video is to ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FEEL LIKE GIVING UP. Thats included me for sometimes.

So, What do you do when you fall down, facing down and feeling no hope? Lets watch this inspiring and motivational video.


After I watched video, I'm so inspired by him, his attitude, his way of living his life and how he get back up from his sadness.
Don't give up, never ever. Just put some faith.

Nick Vujicic, a motivational speaker, there are many of his video on YouTube, feel free to check it out.
Thanks for watching it.


0 comment(s) to... “Never Give Up, Never Stop Trying & Never Give up on Faith”

0 comments:

Post a Comment