Real Estate Calculation Tools - VBC5

Posted 9:22 AM by Samuel Moo in
Good Day, today it is the last day for me to do any assignments or projects anymore! Yeah, thats cool. In S.A.M, I have learned a lot about doing a proper assignment and tutorial. And today, finally i finished my I.T project, programming?

I just can't believe I can be one of the programmer out there? Yeah, my program or application is REAL ESTATE CALCULATION TOOLS. Although is just a calculator for real estate investors, but it is special, the program will give comment on the deals whether good or bad? should buy or forfeit?






THE OBJECTIVE

Real Estate Calculation Tools are calculator tools for average or above average investor in order to figure out what a property is worth. These tools enable everyone whose dream is to become a real estate investor. When you first hear the word analysis, we will be intimidated especially if we aren’t any spreadsheet guru. However, with this new innovation of these tools, we could look at property analysis more simple way. These tools included the calculation of net operating income, annual cash flow, and cash on cash return, capitalization rate and mortgage loan.

Yup, thats my short brief about my program. I am so happy, proud to finish my favorite program =) I will post the link to download my program =) Feel free to try it and leave some feedbacks too. Thanks



0 comment(s) to... “Real Estate Calculation Tools - VBC5”

0 comments:

Post a Comment