Top 5 tips for effectively revision!

Posted 5:22 AM by Samuel Moo in
Trial Exam for SAM - Oct 12 2009
Did you see that? The topic above that I wrote? The date ?
Ya thats it, enough of social media (eg Facebook, twitter and digg), enough of listening podcast and watching youtube! I have to start plan for my study schedule before its too late. Yup Trial exam is coming, as well as the Final exam for SAM course, it is coming to the end of our course too Guys! Hope there will be an enjoyable and memorable Group Trip after final exam!

This few days, really exhausting for preparing my hardcore subject, which is my legal studies. Ya, prepared quite well this whole afternoon, but hope can go through the exam better, at least getting a pass!

So, there is no more time for me to do my regular stuff, which is listen to podcast, update my google reader, facebook and blogging. No more time for my geeky gadget!

Every one has their own way of revisions, suitable for them. However, I do have my own techniques. So, I prepared a top 5 tips for study and information retentions.

  1. Plan! Have a plan for study time tables! Follow the schedule, and you will be well prepared for the exam. Some students do not have a plan, they are lost. A plan is like map or compass for a trip, without one, you will be lost. So work a plan, and work on the plan!
  2. Keep your desk clear and FOCUS! Ya, my desk is messy with speaker, laptop, pencil, iPhone, iPod and all the cable.


    Its important to study on a desk which can make you to focus! not to diversify. Laptop which made me could not focus at all, because I like surfing the internet, chatting and play games with my laptop.
  3. A day a subject to revision! According to scientific research, human brain can not handle multi-task. Do not diversify or study two subject at one time. I usually will only focus on one subjects then have a rest then continue back to that subject. F ollow O ne C ourse U ntil S ucceed.
  4. Take note in point form! This works well for me to do revision and to retain my memory. Drop down important points and build a mind map for your brain to recognize, this really works extremely good for me when i was in senior 1.
  5. Action! And do your best! Great it is, to dream a dream,when you stand at youth, by a starry stream,but a greater thing, is to fight life through,and say at the end, the dream is true. - Poet Unknown . It is useless to keep all the history or say the word "I wish i can do that, I wish i had more time. There is no time to worry backwards, we are to invent the future. So do our best for the exam.
Lastly, for all the students who taking exam soon, wish you all the best luck in your exam!


0 comment(s) to... “Top 5 tips for effectively revision!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get the feed in RSS