Hari Raya Party - 21 Sept

Posted 5:31 AM by Samuel Moo in
The man who is Muslim in our class, The man who is our Group leader, and the man who is very kind and generous, Johan Donough invited almost all of the SAM group to eat dinner at Damai point Upperstar. Thanks for the invitation Jo, yeah we all call him that.

Alright, the dinner was started at 7p.m. Jo invited part of the SAM group included me. So, its cool that night, we enjoy a lot with the foods which include my grilled chicken, four season pizza and many more seriously.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE PHOTO:

A group of crazy friends
This is the Johan




Why I wrote this into my journal?
  1. The first reason is, I guess it was a memorable day for SAM group to meetup together and have a dinner, chit chatting. Maybe this was the last time we enjoyed a lot in a group this year due to exam period. Damn, I seriously hate exam and studies something that doesn't works in my life. Miss those days hang around with SAM mates. Its just feel happy whenever thinking of those memorable day with classmates. SAM talent night show, we worked out together as a team to participate the show, we made a parody show, Love story by Taylor Swift. It was amazing night, we enjoyed our show although we din't get any awards.
  2. For the second reason is, Jason Low, our SAM clown was back from Melaka last few weeks. and he is going back this week, can't spend a lot of time with him, just yesterday night, but we enjoyed, very great night. We talked crap together, shared our life together, and he was as fun as last time too.
  3. The last reason is, hmm, enforce our relationship with each other? Yup I guess. Having dinner together will encourage use to communicate with each others. I love communication with people, no matter who is the people, I like to share my life with them and also listen to them. Sometimes talk crap, or rubbish, sometimes talk about current market, business talk, and future ambitions.

Thats all for my reason that i put down all the memories in my online journal. After the dinner, should be around 9p.m. We went to Metro pool to play, I played with Kim and Jane, beat up them. Nothing special after that, went home and online, then Sleep. Night for today, God Bless.


1 comment(s) to... “Hari Raya Party - 21 Sept”

1 comments:

Aly said...

Seems like u enjoying urself moo moO!



Post a Comment