Doulos Experience

Posted 2:57 AM by Samuel Moo in

Aloha everyone, few days ago i went to a ship, which slogan is bringing knowledge, help and hope, that Doulos. I went there with my sweetheart fiona, and two of our friends. For some people who don't know about Doulos, the background of the ship and what did the ship do.

Okay, do u see the image above, yes it is the BIG SHIP, Doulos. "The MV Doulos is the world's oldest active ocean-faring passenger ship. She is now owned by the German charity Gute Bücher für Alle (English: Good Books for All), and is used as a floating bookshop. The ship has previously been known as the SS Medina, the SS Roma, and the MV Franca C." (Wikipedia). For me, Doulos is just a big ship sells alot of books, mostly are christian bible, story books, dictionary, and Kid's books. They do sell Cd and Vcd for christian. However, that was my first time went to this ship, its my first experience. For my first experience, when i been there, outside the ship, the ship are big and looks huge! That time i was thinking what stuff are going to be sold at the ship, nice books or anything that suit my interests, which is financing books, magazine, game and technology stuff.

So i was excited and walked into the ship with fiona =). A lot of people there! some wearing mask, some din't. Some reading books and some buying the famous ice-cream. The ice-cream is nice, but too bad i din't buy it.

Hmm, so whats inside? interesting? for me, i don't think it attracts me to stay more than i stay at popular. Sorry, but, for christian, it would be a perfect place. Okay, what books attracts me is, Leadership self enrichment books by John Maxwell.

After an hour of shopping and reading around the ship, we decided to go home! I bought a book, title is Better English, improve my English again, seriously my English is sucks, need a hard work on it in order to improve. I will share some of the books that i have read in here to give some summary about it, and lastly I wont give up on my English as well as continue sharing this blog.


0 comment(s) to... “Doulos Experience”

0 comments:

Post a Comment