Blog Bout Life

Posted 5:43 AM by Samuel Moo in



O Hai everyone, this is not the first time i blog in my life, i blog about technology and geeky stuff before in my geeks! community created by a famous IT person! Chris Pirillo. I think almost all geeks know about him. What is meant by Geeks? Geeks for me mean people who like computer and technology stuff. Chris Pirillo is one of a Geeks, thats why he created a social networking for all the geeks to meet up and share about their life. I like Chris, he is an interesting person, which has a live stream at ustream, can google him if u wanna know more about him =) This is the link to geeks community - http://geeks.pirillo.com/ .


Okay, I , or samuel , or moo created this blog for experiencing how to write an extraordinary essay, or should i say to improve my poor english?.. Yeah, because my ESL for S.a.m course is just C , forecast, i will try my best to get at least a B. English is very important for communicate with each others . Everyone using english and learn english, i guess.

So, what is going to happen in my blog is, about my life experience, share with community! This blog is usually for my daily life, sadness and anything that interesting happened. Hmm, school life? i will share some of the good articles that i read, such as about self enrichment stuff and top news that happened around the world.

Wokay! i think i should stop right now, going to do some revision for my accounting. Feel free to add my geeks, facebook, flickr or even follow me in my twitter! And one more, comment and Rss me too! do appreciate! have a nice day!


0 comment(s) to... “Blog Bout Life”

0 comments:

Post a Comment