RAIN Concert - Legend of Ranism

Posted 8:38 AM by Samuel Moo in






Harlo everyone, yeah!! I had a lot of fun during this HongKong Trip, especially Rain concert.

The concert held at Asia-World Expo, near the Hongkong airport. Yeah, many fans out there man! They look excited!! So am I!?!

Thats him, he looks so handsome and cool, I like his songs, "With You", "You", "I do" and "Rainism"!! These are all my favourite.

In the middle of the concert, a sudden famous actor in HK give him flowers and hug!!

Guess who??

Is Chen LONG!!!

Very excited when saw him!!

However, the guards don't let us to take photo and video!! Keep scolding everyone, but we still take some of it. Who care man? Everyone paid for it! They all deserve it!
During endcore performance, Rain running around the stage and dances with the fans! The ending was the best!






0 comment(s) to... “RAIN Concert - Legend of Ranism”

0 comments:

Post a Comment