It's Been A Year, Soon.

Posted 9:36 AM by Samuel Moo in
Hello, once again, long time did not blog at here, feel like blogging about recently happened stuff. Wow, 2009 going to end soon, what are our next goal for 2010? Did we achieve our goals for 2009? I guess some of mine achieved but some of it not really.

2 months left, we must not waste our time, we must be productive to gain more for this two months =)

So, WHAT HAPPENED LATELY?

Exam finished! Yes, our last paper was Accounting, which is really easy, all the basic stuff, but report writing is still okay okay for me, hope can maintain A for my real results. So, whats the next plan? I'm going to help one of my friends to promote and do online business, which I hope I can earn some commission and also gaining experiences =)

Another friends asked me about part time jobs, I answered them I wish to join too,WHY? because i wish to learn more. What am I going to study for?? Hmm, probably I'm going to work for sometimes then start choosing courses to study. I wish I able to achieve my dreams, to build a business, invest in real estate and become a big time investors. =)

So, start planing and gain more knowledge by reading, watching video and seminars.

Sunday night, went to Kbox with Classmate, celebrating Dorothy birthday, fun and tiring.

Okay, about tonight MJ This is it movie, not bad, just not very bad though. I'm not a big fan of MJ but I personally respect him as KING of POP!

Alright it's getting late, I don't wish everynight to become an OWL, Thank you Jesus for every day, appreciate everyday, just like living everyday as the last day of living. God bless and good night!


0 comment(s) to... “It's Been A Year, Soon.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment