#7 Youth of the night - Yakarta

Posted 8:54 AM by Samuel Moo in
Yeah! Thanks God for giving me another chance to write this blog about youth celebration again!

Yesterday, friday, it was my first time to join cell group, which I wish to join and learn more about God. Yeah, now Im part of E1 lead by Emanuel Lo! He is a great guy !

Tonight our topic was Yakarta! What is Yakarta ?

You are precious ! Yes, means you are precious. In God sight, everyone is precious to him, no matter who they are, or what they did before, they are also the most precious one for God.

Isaiah 43:4
Since you are precious and special in my sight, and I love you, I will hand over people in place of you, nations in place of your life.

God love every single one, so we should love others too. We should treat others as God love us, so, learn to respect, listen to others, and forgive peoples you hate before, try to care them more!
I believe in this, if you want love, you shall give your love to others, just same as if you want money, you should give money, like charity ! =)

We will worship you, forever , spread the word of God by christmas caroling !!
God bless good night!


0 comment(s) to... “#7 Youth of the night - Yakarta”

0 comments:

Post a Comment