Graduated - Dec 5 2009

Posted 4:31 AM by Samuel Moo in





Yeap, I am graduated from IS, finished my S.A.M course which is South Australian Matriculation. Hmm, in one year course, I have learned a lot of stuff, such as speaking in English, learning to do assignments which are University format, and lead Young Entrepreneur Club through out a year as a president. As a leader, you must have responsibility in taking a lot of task and stress. I have learned it, it was quite hard to lead all the members throughout any activity the club has organised.

So, finally, I'm graduated from IS, never been to the new campus before, heard that it is big and like hospital, because it is empty inside the campus. It is far from here, many students need to take Shuttle bus from Old campus to get there.

Yeap, we did enjoyed our ceremony, congrats to my friends who got awards, especially the almighty Johan Donough! He is the best in our class! He deserved it =)

Onces again congrats to all graduates ! Diploma, Intensive science and SAM GROUP! All the best



0 comment(s) to... “Graduated - Dec 5 2009”

0 comments:

Post a Comment