Care Heaven Experiences

Posted 4:03 AM by Samuel Moo in
Its my pleasure to join Eklektos youth team led by Frans Lo to Newly open Orphanage, called Care Heaven.

Actually, I don't really like kids, or play with them. I don't like to take care of them. So, it's a great experience to take care an orphan with Samson, my friend in church. Firstly, there are many kids, so Samson and me found a cute kids, or should I say he is cool, quiet boy.

His name is Nelwe, 14 years old. We three people paint a white cloth for him as remembrance, to wear it and keep it. And also I gave those kids Bookmarks made by Eklektos youth for the Christmas Carnival Fair.

We played games together, sharing and enjoy.

The last part they performed a song, which they sang in Chinese, which made me felt sad, pity, and appreciate their performance.

Enjoy


0 comment(s) to... “Care Heaven Experiences”

0 comments:

Post a Comment