#13 Youth of the night - Alpha

Posted 6:21 AM by Samuel Moo in
Thanks God that I'm back to youth celebration which is part of my life and the most important things in my life.

Last week i went to Kl for short trip. Tonight was another great night and most important night of my life, it changed my decision and thoughts.

Before sharing about tonight lesson, I am happy that I met new friends at youth and met some old friends and which strengthen our relationship. Thanks God.

Tonight I learned three things, which is Jesus Christ gives us.

What is Christian means to you?

For me is about believing Jesus Christ is the son of God.

So, tonight was presented by Pastor Jonathan, which is young and great speaker.
THREE THINGS
Jesus always say, I am the bread of your life, and I am the way,the truth and the life.

Jesus gives us way(or direction), the truth and our life.

Some people may ask me what makes you come to youth? Is it for meeting friends? hmm I don't really have close friends at youth. So I try to ask myself, why? Because I found that although my goal of life is to be financial freedom and have a rich family , live in rich life, but still left something, meaningless and goalless, I am quite lost in the world.

And today I know that Jesus will show me the way and direction of my life. Just to surrender all to him, just gave all of your life to him, God will lead us, to our dream.

The second thing is truth. What is truth?
Jesus said, I am the truth. If you want to seek the truth of your life, seek for God.

The third things, Jesus gives us life and hope.

Everything is given by God, We must give back even if we are poor. Thanks you for reading my blogs.

This is a song that really meaningful for me, and for everyone. we should surrender to God, which he lead us to our dream.
Amen


0 comment(s) to... “#13 Youth of the night - Alpha”

0 comments:

Post a Comment