#16 Youth of the night - Why should we read Bible?

Posted 9:48 AM by Samuel Moo in


Hello! Just to update about my Christian Journal ! Yes , last night topic was great topic. Why we want to read bible?

Bible means , book of information before leaving earth.

Actually, I think bible is like a tutorial book for people who need to read it when we are living in the earth.

Many people are lazy, mostly everyone has two characteristic in life, which are laziness and greedy, they want more than they give out. Is it true?

Yes, there are no failure but people who give up easily, although last time i try my best to manage my time to read bible, for me last time is hard, but now for me everything has difficulty, but if u know how to handle, it will be easy.

The first five chapter was written by Moses, which is very important. Basic Information.

Okay and before the end of my post, i wish to share a great songs with all of you, with God we are set free, and we pray that everyone can Know more about the word of God.


Thanks


0 comment(s) to... “#16 Youth of the night - Why should we read Bible?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment