#11 Youth of the night - Fruitful Year

Posted 7:21 PM by Samuel Moo in
Im back to Eklektos Youth celebration, yeah! so excited to worship God once again.

Before starting to write anything about last night, I wish to thanks God, Jesus Christ who let me learnt so many things from all the mistake i have made, I hope I will have a bright future which God made my future steps. And I will found the truth everyday in my life, Thank you!

Okay last night was another great night that I have learnt what is fruit of the spirit.

There are nine characteristic , which are Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self Control.

These are the nine characteristic which are really important in our life.

So, I pray that I can grow in all characteristic in 2010. Amen!

Last night we sang a few meaningful and great songs to God, which i think i need to share with all of you. enjoy



0 comment(s) to... “#11 Youth of the night - Fruitful Year”

0 comments:

Post a Comment